There are several options available to Canyon County residents who are in need of rental or security deposit assistance. Both the Idaho Housing and Finance Association and Jesse Tree have programs available to help qualified individuals avoid eviction. Click on the links below to find out more information about the programs available or to apply.

Eng | Esp