Martin Landing is an Idaho Fish and Game and Canyon County Parks Partnership
Martin Landing encompasses 60 acres and is located at the confluence of the Boise, Owyhee and Snake Rivers. This recreational area is made possible through a cooperative agreement between Canyon County Parks and Idaho Fish and Game.
Things to keep in mind when visiting Martin Landing
- Campsites are available on a first-come first-serve basis only
- Please be respectful of the Safety Zones in the camping areas
- Please be respectful of private property rights
- Motorized vehicles (gas or electric) are not allowed off of improved roads
- Please do not feed or harass wildlife
- For hunting and fishing regulations, please see https://idfg.idaho.gov/.
- Picnic tables are available for day use and camping
Camping at Martin Landing
Sites and Amenities
- A camp host is on-site at Martin Landing spring to fall
- 10 vehicle-accessible (back-in or pull-through) camp sites with grills and picnic tables, for RV or tent campers
- All sites are first-come, first-serve
- 5 additional hike-in tent sites along the river
- 3 of the vehicle-accessible sites have gray water drains
- No electricity
- No potable drinking water
- Use of fires is restricted to designated grills and fire rings
- Canyon County Parks may prohibit all campfires during times of high wildfire danger
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM
- During quiet hours, no generators or other motorized equipment emitting loud sounds or exhaust are permitted to be in operation
A camp host is in residence at Martin Landing from approximately April 1 through November 15. Between these dates, the park is open 24/7, for day-use and camping. When the camp host is not in residence (approximately mid-November through March), the lane is gated and only walk-in access is available. Visitors may still park along Scott Pit Road and walk through the gate into Martin Landing to enjoy day-use, wildlife-viewing and legal hunting and fishing activities.
There is a $10/night fee for any and all camping activities at Martin Landing.
Day and night use for legal hunting and fishing are not subject to camping fees. Martin Landing camping fees will be used for maintenance and improvement of the campground facilities. Fees are payable by cash or check. Checks should be made out to the Southwest Idaho Resource Conservation & Development Council (SWIDRC&D). Campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis only.
Martin Landing is an access site on the Idaho-Oregon Snake River Water Trail. Visit the Water Trail website to launch your Snake River adventure!